Add your book sniffer observations below. We will add your name (or pseudonym if you need anonymity) to our library but won’t publish your email address anywhere. Your submission will be briefly reviewed by the club librarian before appearing on the site.
How to sniff a book.
- Take a book from your bookshelf
- Let the pages fall open in your hands
- Raise the book to your face, gently pressing its pages against your skin
- Now close your eyes and breathe in, inhaling the scent within, letting it fill your nose and stir your mind
- Now write down your thoughts; the smells it reminds you of, how it made you feel, and the memories it stirred
- Now share the details below